Welcome to the home page of HDasm!
To download HDasm 1.06 rev B
(5 Oct 2005, 590 kb) click here.
To contact me mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HDasm is a very
fast and comfortable free disassembler.
- support for com, MZ and
- going over the jmp and call instructions
and to given addresses, storing addresses in history.
- recognizing references to strings,
dialog and menus.
- recognizing calls of imported functions.
- information about exported functions.
- custom hotkeys and colors,
- "Trace mode".
- giving names to the
procedures and global variables.
1.06 rev B, 5 Oct 2005
1.06, 7 Jan 2004
- after giving name to the global variable you can go to any instruction that
uses this variable.
- if executable file has multi-language resources, resources for system
language are used.
- after executing "Redasm" user info is not cleared.
- fixed bug in deleting the procedure and variable names.
1.05, 3 Nov 2003
- syntax highlighting.
- adding comments to code.
- giving names to the procedures and global variables.
- ability of clearing jump history.
- copying to clipboard current line in the references windows
- the text of disassembled program is not saved automatically on the disk
and is generated in real-time when it's required.
- you can set more than 10 bookmarks, all bookmarks are placed in the list;
appearance of bookmarks in text is changed.
- some settings take effect before pressing "Ok".
- selecting text fragment became easier.
- project file doesn't contain the information received during the
disassembling, but just user info; so when opening the project, the
disassembling is repeated.
- "Enter" works like double-click in the references, bookmarks, procedures and
- in "Goto Address" you can enter addresses without Image Base.
- little changes.
Copyright (c) 2003-2005 Artem Egorov